Author(s): DK Eyewitness
One of the world's most captivating metropolises, London is a cultural colossus - renowned for its pulsating theatre district, museums, monuments, and fabulous array of restaurants and bars. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around London with absolute ease.
Our annually updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of London into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and art galleries, places to eat, parks and gardens, and riverfront sights.
- Thirteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists of London's must-sees, including detailed descriptions of the British Museum, National Galleryand National Portrait Gallery, Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Tate Modernand Tate Britain, Westminster Abbeyand Parliament Square, Tower of London,and St Paul's Cathedral
- London's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including festivals and cultural events, traditional pubs, hidden gems off the beaten track, and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of London and its environs, plus eleven full-colour neighbourhood maps
- Streetsmart advice-get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight formatperfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
Looking for more on London's culture, history, and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide London.