2021 Impressionism Diary (Boston Fine Arts)
Author(s): Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
The Impressionism 16-Month 2020-2021 Engagement Calendar is a year's worth of the mastery and, color and light from one of the world's premier Impressionist collections, with signature works from such artists as Deas, Monet, Homer, Renoir, and Cassatt.
This 16-month Engagement calendar offers a strikingly diverse selection of Impressionist works, ensuring a wide appeal to all lovers of fine art.
- 2-page weekly spreads include a full-color art page and plenty of room to record appointments, notes, or anything
- Covers September 2020 through December 2021 and includes official major world holidays with 2021 and 2022 at-a-glance pages
- 7" x 9" size (14" x 9" open) feels like a paperback and fits easily in purses, totes, or backpacks
- : 9780789338358
- : Universe Publishing
- : Universe Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- : 0.369678
- : August 2020
- : .5 Inches X 6.7 Inches X 9 Inches
- : books
- : Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- : Calendar
- : English
- : 112